Spotlight on: Caddle
What I scored: Here’s my fishy tale on my big earnings with Caddle. It started with some completed surveys that indicated I enjoyed eating frozen fish. It turned out Janes was promoting their line of breaded fish fillets, so I was presented with personalized cashback offers for Janes Fish:
- July 19, 2018 – Survey ($0.05): Frozen Fish
- July 26, 2018 – Video & Survey ($0.10): Janes Fish
- Aug 2, 2018 – Purchase Cashback ($4.00): Buy 1 Janes Fish – 2 x $2.00
- Aug 2, 2018 – Purchase Cashback Bonus ($1.00): Buy 2 Janes Fish – 1 x $1.00
- Aug 2, 2018 – Post-purchase Survey ($0.25): Janes Fish
- Aug 2, 2018 – Review ($0.25): Janes Fish
From Caddle alone, I earned $5.65; on top of that, there was a sale on Janes Fish for $8.99 per box (savings of 3.00 each). The two boxes of Janes Fish effectively cost me $12.33 (before tax). Without Caddle and paying full price, the fish may have cost twice that much! Wow!
How I did it: I used Flipp to search for Janes Fish and saw it was on sale at Metro. The Caddle cashback for a single box was only $2, but taking advantage of the bonus cashback, I was able to earn $5 by purchasing a second box. The surveys before and after the purchase made it a bargain! AND, these boxes have a $4 coupon inside for next time!
Here’s the proof:
Where to go: caddle.ca and enter Referral Code CHIHUN57475